1. Completed online application form received by Affilica.
2. Response email for you to click on link to authenticate your email address.
3. After assessment, response whether your application is accepted in principle.
4. Standard contract issued for signatures.
5. Send certified copies of your professional qualification certificates, business cards and letterheads.
6. Payment of membership charges.
7. Organisation profile on Affilica website and on members listing.
8. Official welcome letter issued, logo sent for you to reprint stationery and show on website.
9. Affilica announces you to Affilica members and 18,000 readers of monthly "Affilica Update".
10. Messages of welcome exchanged with Affilica members. Network with Affilica members and participate in events as much as you want to.
11. Send and receive enquiries which may turn into new clients.
12. Your succeess depends on your communication skills, personality and abilities.
EXPERTISE FOR PROFITABILITY
Accountants and lawyers are in a position to refer their clients’ out-of-country professional work requirements to you. However, ultimately it is the client who decides whether to engage your practice.
Clients with sizeable business have an instinct about putting their future in the hands of a stand-alone practice, especially if located far away. They feel comforted when they see your practice has group answerability as a member of Affilica International. Apply for Affilica membership to overcome their reluctance to engage your practice.
Affilica International, 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, U.K.
Post to: 4 Chiswick Place, Eastbourne BN21 4NH, U.K.
Telephone: + 44 (0)1323 722106 Email
Affilica International is an alliance of independent firms of Accountants, Auditors, Lawyers, Tax Experts and Business Consultants who refer their clients' out-of-country work to each other. "Affilica Update" circulation is 24,000 practise CPAs and lawyers in 100+ countries.